The safe way to transport weapons.
The gun cases designed by TOMcase are the optimal solution to store and transport your equipment. Designed for extraordinary applications, they pass every severe test. Every case is made of breakproof polypropylene and designed for a temperature range from -30°C up to +90°C. They meet DIN EN 60529 (IP67) and are 100% water-, dust- and breakproof. Beside the extremely high resistance the gun cases are user-friendly and provide a high wearing comfort. Stable joints and secure locks protect your good from damage and there are loops to install TSA-padlocks to secure the content of the case. We deliver additionally some models like XT 520 TR ammunition case or like XT 620 H 250 TF gun case with integrated, low-resistance rolls for an easy and handy use.
The gun cases are designed for a variable use. From size XT 300 the protective cases with cube foam inlays are suitable very well to transport weapons. The adapted inlays made of rigid foam are as standard version available ex stock. On request we at TOMcase design and manufacture individual foam inlays for every model. These customized inlays are cutted by water jetting method and secure your tranport goods firmly. Therefore every case can be used for sport guns, by marksmen and by hunters. Also they can be used as rifle cases or as pistol cases. Even for use at paintball and archery the robust cases are suitable. Especially police authorities benefit of these many features.
Closest to our heart is „Custom made“ perfection. That is why we combine the high quality of workmanship made in our own region (no import from Asia), with value for money and an efficient delivery service. Choose now your best-fitting gun case.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Designed for diverse applications
- 100% water-, dust- and airproof meeting IP67 standard
- XTREME durability and solid and appropriate to challenging situations
- Extensively tested (vibrations, low temperature resistance, high temperature resistance and shock resistance)
- and certified by „Militärbehörde für Standardisierungen“ with STANAG 4280 DEF-STAN 81-41
- Stable frame joints over the entire case length, secure locks and loops to install TSA-padlocks
- Transportable by plane by automated equalising valve
- Due to excellent, high value manufacturing standards our products are designed for permanent use
- As standard with pre-cutted foam deliverable immediately
- Individual design realized by screen printing and custom-fitting inlays on request
|Model||External dimensions (BxHxT)||Internal dimensions (BxHxT)||Empty weight||Colour||Picture
|XT003 Gun Case||350 x 230 x 59 mm||316 x 195 x 53 (37/16) mm||0,55 kg||
|XT430 Gun Case||464 x 366 x 176 mm||426 x 290 x 159 (114/45) mm||2,8 kg||
|XT520 TR Munition Case||574 x 361 x 225 mm||520 x 290 x 200 (155/45) mm||3,6 kg||
|XT620 H250 TR Gun Case||687 x 528 x 286 mm||620 x 460 x 250 (190/60) mm||8,5 kg||
|XT620 H250 TR Gun Case +||687 x 528 x 286 mm||620 x 460 x 250 (190/60) mm||8,5 kg||
|XT1100 Rifle Case||1.177 x 450 x 158 mm||1.100 x 370 x 140 (95/45) mm||8,0 kg||
TR = Trolley case with low-resistance rolls and extendable handle