Tool case – your perfect organizer for every kind of tool.
TOMcase offers the perfect solution to store and transport your tools properly. Every tool case meets the IP67 standard and is therefore 100% dust-, air- and waterproof and suitable for temperatures from -30°C until +90°C (-22°F until 194°F). The hardcase is break-proof and comes with two-stage locks and loops to install padlocks. An automated equalising valve makes the case suitable for the transportation by plane. Due to a practical interior the equipment can be stored optimally and organised. Bigger cases can be transported easily by integrated rolls and a trolley function. Additional there are padded lifting straps available.
Our easy-care tool bags made of leather are genuine eye-catcher with their folding back and front side. As a perfect organizer and transport aides made of robust real leather they are excellently suitable for storage and presentation of your tools. The fixed shelf made of solid aluminium and the reinforced frame by aluminium profiles provides complete protection. The interior has useful tool grindings and ring caps. Due to removable partition walls these valuable bags can be packed flexibly. The elegant black design and a useful carry strap complete the overall concept. For all electricians we offer another, elegant transport bag made of leather to store the special tools safely. The front of that red bag is also folding. Stable pockets and plenty of storage space characterizes the interior.
Closest to our heart is „Custom made“ perfection. That is why we combine the high quality of workmanship made in our own region (no import from Asia), with value for money and an efficient delivery service. Choose now your perfectly fitting case.
Your benefits of „XT 430 TOOL“ and „XT 505 TOOL“ at a glance:
- Meeting IP67 standard by being 100% water-, dust- and airproof
- Variable compartment division
- XTREME tough and user-friendly
- High wearing comfort, optional available padded carry strap
- extensively tested (resistant against vibrations, cold weather, dry heat and shocks)
- standardized by military authorities with standard STANAG 4280 DEF-STAN 81-41
- stable frame joints run the entire case length
- loops to install padlocks
- automated equalising valve makes the case suitable for the transportation by plane
- additional available inlay made of multilayer pre-cut foam
- optional with integrated rolls and trolley function (for certain models)
- individual designs possible by screen print and custom-fit inlays made of rigid foam with fine pours on request
|Model||Internal dimensions (BxHxT)||Volume||Picture|
|Leder-Werkzeugtasche||450 x 330 x 200 mm||30 Ltr.|
|Elektrikertasche "1000 V"||450 x 330 x 200 mm||30 Ltr.|
We will be happy to advise you!
*Are you operating for an authority? At TOMcase we work together with many authorities like police department, fire department and municipalities.
Please contact us and you receive special offers, which are adapted to your individual needs.
|Model||External dimensions (BxHxT)||Internal dimensions (BxHxT)||Substructure & lid||Volume||Weight||Pictures|
|XT 430 TOOL||464 x 366 x 176 mm||426 x 290 x 159 mm||114 / 45 mm||20,0 l||2,8 kg|
|XT 505 TOOL||555 x 428 x 211 mm||500 x 350 x 194 mm||136 / 58 mm||34,0 l||3,9 kg|